We are often asked – “How can I help?” The answer is easy; we need people who are passionate about our centre and are willing to help in any way possible – be it volunteering, fundraising or simply making a donation.
Here are some of the ways you can help:
1. Support Our Events: We always have a range of local fundraising events going on. Click here for the latest events and see how you can support us.
2. Text MGF to 50300 to donate €4: 100% of your donation goes to the Maria Goretti Foundation across most network operators. Some operators apply VAT which means that a minimum of €3.25 will go to the Maria Goretti Foundation. Service Provider: LIKECHARITY. Helpline: 0766805278.
3. Make A Donation: Simply make a donation to us. No matter how big, o small – every donation is greatly appreciated and goes a long way.
Our Bank Details are as follows:
Account Name: Maria Goretti Foundation
Account No.: 40913656
Sort Code: 903365
BIC Code: BOFIIE2D
IBAN: IE97 BOFI 9033 6540 9136 56
Charity Number: CHY20819
Be sure to contact us and let us know you have donated so we can thank you personally
4. Standing Order: Alternatively you can also set up a standing order to pay directly into the account above if you wish to donate each month
5. Corporate Sponsorship: Can your business or employer help a worthy cause? Call us now at +353 42 9373136 for more information on how you can help
6. Fundraise: There are literally thousands of ways you can help fundraise for the Maria Goretti Respite Centre. From organised runs and swims to bake sales and every wacky idea in between, your help is needed
7. Gift in your Will
These are just some of the ways you can get involved. Call us now to find out more +353 42 9373136. Make a positive change in someone’s life this year. We rely on YOUR help to provide the best service possible to the children!